- You have successfully completed training as a Forest Therapy Guide (minimum of six-months training and practicum) or you have partially completed the training to become an INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide but did not finish it
- You have conducted guided Forest Therapy sessions recently in a self-employed, contracted or fully employed capacity.
- Your qualifications will be assessed against the requirements of the International Core Curriculum of Forest Therapy (ICCFT). The ICCFT has been designed, evaluated and validated by 120+ experts from over 20 countries in 2017. For more details regarding the ICCFT, see the International Handbook of Forest Therapy (Kotte, Li, Shin & Michalsen [eds] 2019).
- RPL will require you to submit a portfolio of evidence including but not limited to verified certificates, third-party reports and proof of the recent conduct of Forest Therapy walks.
- A final interview with INFTA may be conducted to complete the application formalities.
- Once the completed application, payment and required evidence is received by INFTA, the RPL process should take no more than one month to be finalized.
Application/Order Form - Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)