Application – Forest Therapy Introduction
Forest Therapy Guide is now recognised as one of the most personally enriching careers. This course takes you on a journey of self-discovery and provides a deep insight into the science and practice of Forest Therapy. Starting with this introductory course will open the door for you to pursue a career as a Forest Therapy Guide – supported by INFTA’s strong international reputation and network.
Here you will find all information about the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction (Professional Training Course Code: HLTFTG43120). It is a comprehensive five-day workshop which gives participants, who are interested in Forest Therapy or who consider becoming an INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide, a first overview of and insight into Forest Therapy. This INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction is open to participants from New South Wales only.
If you wish to participate in the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction, please click the tab ‘Application Form’ below, fill out the required fields and register your interest by pressing the ‘SUBMIT’ button. INFTA will review your application within three working days and inform you whether you are accepted for the next INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction. Should you have any further question about the workshop, you can contact us any time. We are happy to help and make your Forest Therapy Guide Training as professional and rewarding for you as possible. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Extend your professional scope and learn about Forest Therapy in an intensive five-day workshop (Professional Training Course Code: HLTFTG43120). The workshop is suited for someone interested in this innovative form of preventive medicine and Public health. This includes people who are active in clinics, spas, specialized resorts, hotels and wellness centers, in Government departments, organisations, companies or running their own practice. INFTA’s Forest Therapy Introduction adheres to the International Core Curriculum for Forest Therapy (ICCFT) validated by experts from over 20 countries in Europe, America, Asia and Australia in 2017. INFTA’s Forest Therapy Introduction comprises:
- compact introductory workshop (40 hrs over five days)
- theoretical and practical training
- brief theoretical and practical examination
The five-day workshop will be conducted at the beautifully located Uniting Venues Elanora, nestled away from the hustle and bustle in Elanora Heights, New South Wales. The training location is ideally suited for FTG training. The nearby unique and scenic Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden offers the finest of Forest Therapy trails in Australia, perfectly suited for a professional, secluded and effective FTG training.
The INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction (HLTFTG43120) is scheduled for 24-28 June 2020. It is open to applicants from New South Wales only on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are 12 exclusive workshop places available. The language of instruction is English.
The requirements to participate in the workshop are:
- at least a Bachelor degree in a related discipline or a minimum of three years of relevant work experience in a related field
- proficiency in reading, speaking and writing English
- skills and experience in teaching, advising or dealing with people
- adequate personal health
- interest in health, nature and environmental issues
- basic IT skills (e.g., using Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Skype)
The INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction utilizes the latest international research and focusses on the evidence-based aspects of this Public Health practice. The INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction is delivered by experienced and Certified Forest Therapy Guides, dedicated mentors and lecturers (all having tertiary degrees and specialized in their subject area).
To participate in the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction, just complete and submit the Application Form. Again, please note there are only 12 spots available for this workshop. These are reserved in the order of applications received.
You can extend your training to become a fully-qualified INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide at any time before, during and after the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction.
INFTA is looking forward to welcoming you to its next Forest Therapy Introduction.
- five-day workshop (Professional Training Course Code: HLTFTG43120, 24-28 June 2020)
- comprehensive introductory Forest Therapy workshop held at tranquil and ideally located Uniting Venues Elanora
- 40 lessons of instruction (theoretical and practical exercises and tasks)
- access to INFTA’s online database containing over 200 research articles, brochures and books about Forest Therapy, biology, physiology, biochemistry, medicine, Public health and related topics
- brief written exam
- INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction Certificate (upon successful completion of the workshop)
- full-board, shared accommodation during the comprehensive introductory workshop at Uniting Venues Elanora
- FREE International Handbook of Forest Therapy (hardcover copy)
The fees for the five-day workshop (Professional Training Course Code: HLTFTG43120, 24-28 June 2020) amount to AUD 2,500.- (all inclusive). These will have to be paid in two equal installments. The first installment of AUD 1,250.- is due immediately after the application is approved by INFTA. The second installment of AUD 1,250.- is due latest by 1 June 2020.
You can download the Fact Sheet for the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction (HLTFTG43120) here.