Forest Therapy Info Session – Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Attend a FREE 60-minute presentation and learn about Forest Therapy as a Public Health practice. The info session is limited to 20 participants. Register now!
During the Forest Therapy Info Session you can:
- get health facts about evidence-based Forest Therapy
- learn more about the upcoming INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide training in Sydney (12-16 July 2021)
- find out how to become an INFTA-Certified and Accredited Forest Therapy Guide
- identify employment opportunities in Forest Therapy
Learn about the science behind Forest Therapy and how the practice is applied in various preventive and therapeutic settings. The event includes the opportunity to participate in interactive group exercises and to put forward your questions in the Q&A session.
Presenters: Daniel D’Appio and Alex Musgrove, INFTA-Certified and Accredited Forest Therapy Guides, are your experienced hosts. They will explain the Public health benefits of Forest Therapy and also tell you more about the many professional employment opportunities, for example, at the
- Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden – Mt. Tomah
- The Australian Botanic Garden – Mt. Annan
where INFTA and its Accredited Training Provider, the Institute of Forest Therapy, offer regular Forest Therapy sessions to the Public but also for corporate, private and educational clients. Of course, sample exercises and activities will also be demonstrated during the info session!
Number of places available: 20 (first come, first serve!)
Date: Sunday, 16 May 2021
Time: 13.00 to 14.00 hrs
Location: Visitor Center at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Address: Art Gallery Road, Sydney NSW 2000
Getting there: Bus: 200, 297, 343, 438X, 461X, X96, X99 / Train: SCO, T1, T4, T9
Click on the Register Here! tab below, fill out and submit the form and you are ready to go! The info session is FREE!