Forest Therapy Guide Training
INFTA is the international authority setting standards for and organizing the training of Forest Therapy Guides internationally. This is done in close collaboration with established research institutes and organizations as part of an international framework.
Of particular mention is the development of the International Core Curriculum for Forest Therapy (ICCFT) (based on the evaluation by over 120 international experts), outstanding teaching and learning material and the training of lecturers and certified Forest Therapy Guides. The ICCFT forms the base for future training standards at the tertiary level for Certified Forest Therapy Guides world-wide.
The training in Forest Therapy itself is conducted internationally by INFTA-Accredited, supervised and monitored institutes and lecturers. Given the increasing demand of INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guides, cohorts are trained regularly.
Please select the training cohort you are interested in:
- Australia I – 14-18 September 2018 (on-going; applications closed)
- Australia II – 28 November-2 December 2018 (on-going; applications closed)
- Australia III – 6-10 March 2019 (open for applications)
- Asia/Japan I – 18-19 May 2019 (open for applications)
- Australia IV – 11-15 September 2019 (open for applications in early 2019)
- EU/Germany I – 7-11 October 2019
- Australia V – 13-17 November 2019 (open for applications in early 2019)
You will find more information about the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction and INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide Training following either of the above links.