Forest Therapy Guide Training
INFTA is the international authority setting standards for and organizing the training of Forest Therapy Guides internationally. This is done in close collaboration with established research institutes and organizations as part of an international framework.
Of particular mention is the delivery of the International Core Curriculum for Forest Therapy (ICCFT) (based on the evaluation by over 120 international experts), outstanding teaching and learning material and the training of lecturers and certified Forest Therapy Guides. The ICCFT forms the base for future training standards at the tertiary level for Certified Forest Therapy Guides world-wide.
The training in Forest Therapy is conducted internationally by INFTA-accredited, supervised and monitored institutes and lecturers. During the practical training components, INFTA offers professional internship placements with its partner organisations.
INFTA offers several training options. Please select the training cohort you are interested in:
- Australia I – 14-18 September 2018 (on-going; successfully finished)
- Australia II – 28 November-2 December 2018 (on-going; applications closed)
- Australia III – 6-10 March 2019 (on-going; applications closed)
- Asia/Japan I – 18-19 May 2019 (on-going; applications closed)
- Australia IV – 11-15 September 2019 (open for applications)
- EU/Germany I – 14-18 October 2019 (open for applications)
- Australia V – 13-17 November 2019 (open for applications)
- Australia VI – March 2020 (New South Wales; applications open soon)
- Europe/Germany II – April 2020 (applications open soon)
- Australia VII – May 2020 (Victoria; applications open November 2019)
- Asia/China II – May 2020 (location to be determined; applications open November 2019)
- Asia/Korea III – May 2021 (location to be determined; applications open May 2020)
You will find more information about the INFTA Forest Therapy Introduction and INFTA-Certified Forest Therapy Guide Training following the above links.